This workshop is now SOLD OUT. If you would like to be placed on the wait list, email your request to email@example.com
Bring your team! Pay only $1,397 tuition for each additional team member. Call to register, 302-656-4944.
Independent schools are about to go through the greatest cultural shift of our lifetime, profoundly impacting how they deliver their mission and attract mission-appropriate students. But private school enrollment isn’t the doom-and-gloom scenario some are predicting. For every school that experiences enrollment decline, there are an equal number of schools that have embraced this “perfect storm” era as an opportunity to innovate and grow their program.
This workshop will provide an enrollment management evaluative framework to reveal everything you need to know about boosting your school’s enrollment outcomes. Leave the workshop empowered, knowledgeable, and confident about the true enrollment difference-makers at your school and your ability to partner with colleagues to achieve the results you seek.
- Avoiding the costliest mistakes schools make in an era of declining enrollment
- Clarifying your school’s primary marketplace stance and mission
- Discovering how to become an influencer in today’s competitive private-independent school marketplace
- Learning to describe the unique and exceptional experience your school provides for students
- Empowering every adult in your school to commnunicate the same mission narrative and commit to your promised student outcomes
- Understanding how to infuse predictability and supportiveness into every aspect of your school’s operation
Who Should Attend:
School Heads, Admission Directors, Enrollment Managers, Marketing Communications Directors, and anyone who has a vested interest in your school’s enrollment and hard income outcomes should attend.
What to Bring:
- Multi-year total enrollment, new student recruitment, and retention/attrition data, broken down by grade
- Satisfaction survey data from students, faculty, and parents (if you have it)
- Copy of your current reaccreditation recommendations/goals (identified in your last reaccreditation self-report, visit, and reaccreditation summary)
- Your preferred computing device (iPad or laptop) for real-time analysis and plan-making