Turn your lower school division into an exceptional environment that provides a stable, student-centered learning community. Through ISM’s research-based strategies, discover ways to build and sustain a healthy staff of administrators and faculty that allows your school to deliver its mission with excellence.
Learn how your school can compete with integrity through story-based, mission-driven communication. Return to campus well-equipped to lead your division to greater heights with a self-designed action plan, ready to implement on day one.
- Outlining the first 100 days of your school year in your personalized action plan, including drafting your first letter of the year to faculty and parents and preparing your first address to faculty
- Understanding the importance of your overall faculty’s culture, and how evaluation, development, and retention strategies impact student outcomes in addition to teachers’ morale and skill
- Developing your leadership skills, including time management and conflict resolution
- Recognizing the need for self-care and intentional focus on wellness
- Understanding the benefits of a leadership assimilation plan
- Discovering the importance of communication and how to identify your “key communicators”
- Digging into your school’s core values and its foundational mission to discover ways to attract new families
- Investigating the primacy of the homeroom in elementary schools, and how to leverage that hub for all other educational opportunities
Who Should Attend:
Lower School Division Directors (and their assistants), Elementary Principals, and Lower School Admission Directors (coming with their Lower School Division Director) should attend.