About the Workshop
If your admission recruitment and retention efforts need a kick-start, this is the session for you! We will deep dive into defining your school’s marketplace niche and how your message can be integrated throughout your marketing efforts. Learn word-of-mouth marketing techniques and tools that will give your school a high impact, low cost advantage. You will also have the chance to exchange ideas with and receive feedback from industry colleagues. In the end, take home a marketing and communications plan that is both effective and realistic.
Who Should Attend
Best suited for those directly involved with admissions, marketing, advertising, and/or communication, or for those administrators who oversee these departments.
Take a workshop from June 21-24 and stay for Marketing for Admission—get six-day pricing! Save up $308 in tuition. Call 302-656-4944 to register!
How You Benefit
- Create a strategic marketing and communications plan for your school
- Learn how to better define and integrate your message
- Discover how to create or bolster your word-of-mouth marketing efforts
- Share with and learn from colleagues during round tables and feedback sessions
- Catch up on the latest digital and social trends and technology
What We Cover
- Defining your school’s message
- Workflow templates for small and large shops
- How to better engage your constituents through social media
- Best practices for marketing materials and media mix
- Parent Ambassador programs and other relational marketing efforts