This workshop earns 30 credits towards your IACP credit requirements
Bring your team! Pay only $2,096 for each additional team member from your school.
Is soft or declining enrollment keeping you up at night? Not sure what’s causing it? Get the “big picture” view of the factors most impacting your hard-income bottom line: your market position, your school culture, and the way you take care of your primary constituents—students and their families.
Join this workshop to walk through a root-cause analysis framework designed for private-independent schools. Learn how to collect and use data to determine what is driving—and challenging—your enrollment outcomes. Pinpoint specific strategies to address each factor affecting your enrollment. Walk away from the workshop with an enrollment management plan that focuses on your school’s unique needs, including three year-long goals with specific tactics/strategies designed to help you achieve them.
- Discovering your school’s primary competitive edge in the private-independent school marketplace—and positioning yourself as an educational influencer within your immediate market
- Validating your school’s mission experience for already enrolled families and effectively communicating that experience to prospective families
- Ensuring consistent messaging to students and families by getting all school staff and administrators “on the same page” to serve the same educational mission
- Asking students and teachers about their experiences at your school—and having their answers inform your messaging and branding
- Leveraging your financial aid program in a way that serves your school’s community and its mission, instead of giving away money you may not have to families who don’t truly need it
- Tapping into a peer-to-peer network of admission professionals from all over the world
- Engaging in “great ideas” exchanges with fellow workshop participants
Who Should Attend:
Admission Directors, Division Heads/Principals, Marketing Communications Directors, CFOs, Advancement Directors, and School Heads should attend. This workshop is ideal for teams.