This workshop earns 30 credits towards your IACP credit requirements
This session is SOLD OUT. To be placed on the wait list, email your request with your contact information to email@example.com. The next Mastering Enrollment Management workshop will be offered June 19-22, 2018.
Admission Directors are critical members of the independent school community. Our schools rely on our vitality, vision, and creativity, our ability to market our school in a competitive environment. Spice things up with the energy of creative collaboration and discussion, and leave this workshop with a renewed energy and attitude to take on the challenges of the new school year.
Some of the topics/areas that we cover:
- Technology has, in many ways, reinvented the role of the Admission Director. Look how far we’ve come …where are we going from here?
- Re-evaluate and re-energize your efforts, time and focus as a senior administrator
- Learn if your office is giving prospective families what they need out of the admission process
- Critique your current admission events and programs
- Educate and empower various school community members to be on your Admission Team
- Access your school’s current status on diversity and determine if it’s time to take it to the next level
- New initiatives and programs in attracting and retaining non-traditional families
- Staff audit: Are you getting all you can out of your staff…and yourself?
- Go home with an action plan!
- What do you want to take away from this workshop?
- How to educate and empower your allies
- Topic breakout by school size/day or boarding
- Give your events a fresh look and a shot in the arm
- Going beyond the tour guide
- What does social media look like at your school? Is there a plan?
- Topic breakout by geographic location/size
- Topic breakout by diversity distinction
- Breakouts by size/grades
- Breakouts by rolling decisions/specified date or day/boarding
- How technology and the Internet has changed much of what we do, are we using best practices?
- Creating time for thoughtful, creative, analytical work time in our fast-paced, data-driven world