Time: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
It's open enrollment time! Join Senior Insurance Adviser, Peter Allen for a complimentary, informative luncheon discussing the benefits of the Ohio Health Care Consortium. Learn how you can take back control over one of your school's largest budget items—your health insurance.
Ohio Independent School Consortium
|Members||9 schools protecting 300 lives|
|Health Insurance Provider||Aetna|
|Health Plans||Nine plans offered|
|Dental and Vision||Options available|
|Petition Deadline||April 1|
|Trustees’ Decision Deadline||June 1|
|Open Enrollment||October 1|
|Renewal Date||January 1|
Benefits of Group Health Consortiums:
- Control cost and stabilize rates
- Gain access to claims data
- Monthly data for group on utilization
- Direct access to management team and underwriter from carrier
- Access an extensive local and national network of health care providers
- Low annual average increase without plan changes
- HSA and HRA options
- Dedicated support team for client engagement
- Work with an ISM Senior Field Advisor
Group Health Consortium History
ISM’s first Group Health Care Consortium began in October 2007 when Administrators from several private schools around Pennsylvania began meeting with an ISM Insurance Advisor to address the serious issues surrounding health insurance. It was the mission of the group to develop a program designed to take control of their school’s single largest budget item after salaries—health insurance. Less than a year later, on September 1, 2008, The Pennsylvania Independent School Health Insurance Consortium began operating. Since 2007, ISM has worked with groups in several other states—Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, Texas, and Florida—to create Health Care Consortiums.