Bring your team! Pay only $1,397 tuition for each additional person. Call 302-656-4944 to register.
This weekend workshop focuses on your Board of Trustees and its role in enhancing the sustainability of your private-independent school. The structure of the workshop reflects ISM's decades of research into the relationship between Board structure and function and the strategic strength of your school.
Leave with the knowledge to survive now and thrive for years to come with proven ISM leadership strategies, assessment tools, and planning processes. This workshop begins Saturday morning and ends Sunday at noon, allowing most participants to be away from home only two nights, and to miss just one day of work.
- Using ISM's Strategic Board Assessment II instrument.
- Developing a strategic plan that integrates critical financial variables within its structure.
- Establishing the central role of the Committee on Trustees (Governance Committee).
- Developing the Annual Board Agenda.
- Formulating each year of a Board committee structure designed to fit the Annual Board Agenda.
- Determining the role of the Head Support and Evaluation Committee: the linking unit between governance and operations.
Who Should Attend:
Board Presidents, Chairs of Committees on Trustees, School Heads, and others in Board leadership positions should attend.