This workshop earns 30 credits towards your IACP credit requirements
Bring your team! Pay only $2,096 tuition for each additional team member attending with you. Call 302-656-4944 to register.
Regardless of your student body or community size, your school can run a successful capital campaign—with the correct preparation. Learn surefire strategies to fully prepare you for a successful campaign, motivate and engage your supporters, and create an inspirational and sustainable vision for the future.
Discover the dynamics of independent school fundraising to support your school’s ability to make a difference for your students, become more confident in your own role, and understand how to maximize the capacity of your volunteer and donor base. Leave with an action plan for next steps when you return to campus for the highest return on your investment. We encourage you to bring one or more members with you to coordinate and amplify your campaign efforts.
- Discovering best practices for evaluating your school’s campaign readiness
- Evaluating what preparation your specific school needs before beginning a campaign, focusing on your school’s size, experience, and culture
- Defining your case for giving and why your campaign will deliver your mission with greater excellence
- Determining essential planning steps to help your school successfully reach its goals
- Mastering writing a dynamic campaign plan
- Understanding how to inspire, coach, and train volunteers and staff members to be dynamic fundraisers
- Learning how to lead personnel and manage time and financial resources of a campaign
- Uncovering the secrets of successfully asking individuals for large gifts (also known as major gifts fundraising) and exploring techniques to increase potential gift size
- Understanding common opportunities and pitfalls of each campaign stage
- Individualizing your training through one-on-one meeting opportunities with the workshop leaders
- Leaving with an action plan to serve as a road map to increase campaign success
Who Should Attend:
School Heads, Development Directors, Trustees, and Development Committee members should attend. This workshop is ideal for teams.