Bring your team! Pay only $2,096 tuition for each additional team member attending with you. Call 302-656-4944 to register.
Regardless of your student body or community size, your school can run a successful capital campaign—with the correct preparation. Attend this workshop to learn how to create a well-structured Development Office with a staff that is confident in fundraising, effective at stewardship, and equipped with a sophisticated database of potential donors. Attendees will also learn how to engage the Board of Trustees, School Head, and faculty and staff in the planning and execution of the campaign.
Identify your school’s assets and challenges, and build an action plan with next steps you can take back to your team. We encourage you to bring one or more members with you to coordinate and amplify your campaign efforts.
- Understanding the roles of strategic planning
- Assessing your current development program, implementing a campaign study, and allocating your resources
- Defining leadership roles, creating job descriptions, and setting up volunteer-led teams
- Defining your case for giving and why your campaign will deliver your mission with greater excellence
- Using planned and endowment gifts to inspire donors to make greater gifts
- Engaging in peer-to-peer and group role-playing and problem solving
- Individualizing your training through one-on-one meeting opportunities with the workshop leaders
- Leaving with an action plan to serve as a road map to increase campaign readiness
Who Should Attend:
School Heads, Development Directors, Trustees, and Development Committee members should attend. This workshop is ideal for teams.