Create a schedule for your lower school that meets the needs of your students, reduces conflict, and helps inspire learning and creativity. Learn common challenges facing elementary school schedulers, how to maximize space and time, and the differences between vertical and horizontal time when creating a master design for your elementary school or division.
Work with your peers and the workshop leader to create a new schedule for your lower school. Share your completed schedule with the group and learn proven strategies for implementing your new schedule once you return to campus.Topics Include:
- Discover where your school currently stands, based on your unique data
- Understand what the ideal lower school schedule includes
- Work with your school’s space, time, people, and program limitations
- Utilize strategies for time and space management
- Lay the foundation for your new lower school schedule, including how to establish interdivisional and intradivisional time, personnel, and space
- Create your new lower school schedule with the leader’s assistance and critique
- Share your finalized schedule with the group
- Return to school with a schedule (or schedule prototype) ready for the coming year
Who Should Attend:
Lower School Heads and schedulers should attend.