Increase cash reserves, enrollment levels, and long-term viability. These are the goals at every school—and they are attainable if you have the right strategic financial plan.
ISM’s proven approach to strategic financial planning helps you experience financial success now, while positioning your school strongly for the future.
- Learning, using, and taking home ISM’s 13-line financial planning model to support your school’s strategic plan
- Identifying your critical, high-impact, strategic numbers and translating those into an understandable, user-friendly communications tool for your Board and Leadership Team
- Calculating your Stability Marker score using our proven criteria—These are the items that strongly correlate to a school’s ability to sustain excellence over time
- Discovering what your Stability Marker score implies for your school’s future so you can take action now
- Understanding ISM’s research-based system for constructing a strategic plan and supporting your strategic financial plan to serve as your six-year framework, with the flexibility to adapt to subsequent yearly changes
Who Should Attend:
New and veteran Board Presidents, Chairs of the Finance Committee and other key Board-committee leaders, School Heads, COOs, CFOs, Business Managers, and other senior administrators should attend.