This workshop earns 30 credits towards your IACP credit requirements
More schools have been certified in the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) in the last seven years than all previous years combined. Yet, many schools are also currently at risk of losing SEVP certification for noncompliance.
If your school currently runs an international student enrollment program, learn strategies for periodically and systematically reporting on student and school status, sharing records and performance, and assisting students in maintaining Visa status to remain SEVP-compliant. Attendees will also learn tactics for supporting their current students—both domestic and international—while growing their international student enrollment program, including analyzing how many students you can serve and what percentage of your total enrollment international students should comprise.
- Assessing whether your school is Student and Exchange Visitor Program compliant
- Determining your school’s current liabilities and risk, and taking steps to mitigate it
- Ensuring your international student program is student-centered and mission-appropriate
- Facilitating student support team meetings
- Learning how to grow your program to accept more international students
- Understanding the needs of international families
- Supporting faculty and staff in ensuring success for all students
Who Should Attend:
International Student Coordinators, Admission Directors, PDSOs/DSOs, Business Managers, Deans of Students/Faculty, School Heads and anyone else who has responsibility for international students should attend.