Private schools always strive to improve their financial position, recruit new students, and be of service to their current families. One way to meet your school’s goals is to institute a summer program. When your school offers a quality summer program, it generates various benefits: a valued service to current parents, new recruitment opportunities, supplemental employment for your school’s faculty, a chance to consider innovative academic programs, and so much more!
This workshop takes an active and reflective approach to learning that models both leadership and practice. Attention is given to each individual’s growth and challenges, as well as to developing and building a strong cohort among the participants. Please bring your laptop/tablet/device so that you can create your plan in an interactive format, access and share information through Google Docs, and join a professional learning community that provides support long after the workshop concludes.
- Establish the “why” of your summer program
- Define your program goals
- Explore the ins and outs of managing a successful summer program
- Learn proven marketing strategies to help your program stand out
- Discover action steps you can immediately implement in your school
Who Should Attend:
Current or aspiring Summer Program Directors should attend.