Bring your team! Pay only $1,114 for each additional team member from your school.
About the Workshop
Based on ISM’s Student Experience Study and the seminal Model Schools Project, this workshop outlines how to use key assessment instruments include lifelong faculty professional growth and development, all designed to enhance the student experience. You return with a copy of the Teaching Excellence II workbook, as well as practice in using the four instruments that it provides.
Take Back to Your School:
- The Teaching Excellence II workbook, which includes the Faculty Experience Survey, the Faculty Culture Profile II, the Student Experience Profile II, and the Mission Application Plan (MAP)
- Hands-on experience in using all four instruments, and in integrating the four with each other
- A clear understanding of the effect on students of a professional-growth-based faculty evaluation system
- A sense of how to create a small teacher unit to assist in the application of the system and in the interpretation of the data that it generates
- An action plan for use in your first 100 days after the workshop
Ideal for: Heads of School, Division Heads, Department Chairs, others who hold leadership positions with the faculty, and teachers themselves
What We Cover
- The recent ISM Student Experience Study and the seminal Models Schools Project
- How to use three assessment instruments developed from study outcomes
- The Characteristics of Professional Excellence II as an evaluation and growth instrument
- Integration of the three instruments into a research-based system
- The ISM School Culture Matrix