Only offered in alternate years ... don't miss out!
Whether your role as an Assistant Head means you support the School Head or focus on a specific business area, you are a part of the School Head’s inner circle. As a trusted confidant, you carry out important functions that directly impact the school’s success and the Head’s reputation in the eyes of the Board.
If you are already well-versed in your functional area, join us to focus on the subjects you need to know to become an even better leader as you assist your School Head. Walk away with an action plan that will influence your own professional development and allow you to advise your School Head about areas in which your school might improve.
- Understanding and managing your ever-evolving roles and responsibilities.
- Developing your relationship with the School Head
- Orchestrating your relationships with the school’s leadership groups, including fellow administrators, the Board, and parents.
- Improving your fundamental knowledge across all functional areas of independent schools, such as academics, admission, marketing, development, Board relations, and strategic financial planning.
- Learning ISM’s Stability Markers and the right process for developing and executing a strategic plan.
Who Should Attend:
Both new and established Assistant Heads who are looking to improve their school leadership skills should attend.