This workshop earns 40 credits towards your IACP credit requirements
This workshop is designed to specifically introduce Admission Officers to the big-picture view of factors most impacting the ability to recruit and re-recruit mission-appropriate students. Get a firsthand look at ISM’s admission funnel model, observing sound strategies, common pitfalls, and well-developed solutions to some of the most frequent issues arising in private-school enrollment.
Learn key professional traits and office management skills—along with proven marketing strategies and communication tools—that will prove priceless in your team’s pursuit of visits, inquiries, and viable applications. Working together with your workshop leader and colleagues, engage in a forum to hear proven strategies and new ideas. Leave feeling inspired and confident about your new role, with an action plan in hand.
- Communicating your school’s mission and values to generate more inquiries, campus visitors, and applications from mission-appropriate families willing and able to pay full tuition
- Developing a strategy to re-recruit your current students and families with accurate value propositions that reflect your school’s true mission
- Analyzing your school’s placement, messaging, and “edge” within its local educational marketplace through data analysis and community feedback
- Building a culture of customer service at your school that permeates day-to-day activities, tours, and special events
- Working with your School Head or immediate superior to establish achievable goals that contribute to your school’s overall recruitment effort
Who Should Attend:
Admission Directors, officers, and personnel with three years or fewer of experience should attend.