This workshops is now SOLD OUT. To get on the wait list, send your request to email@example.com
Research shows that a healthy, growth-focused faculty culture is the primary predictor of student performance, satisfaction, and enthusiasm. In an era of “hyper-change,” it is more important than ever to foster a stable culture for students while teaching them to embrace necessary changes for the future. This requires inspired leadership that draws others to action.
School leaders must reconcile competing priorities while still affecting higher-order changes to remain sustainable and effective. This workshop combines practical tools, concrete strategies, cutting-edge research, hands-on activities, and in-depth discussions to support you in embracing the personal and professional challenges that come with leading a student-centered school. Leave this workshop excited to transform your school from excellent to extraordinary.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of who you are as a leader, including your personal strengths and challenges
- Discovering concrete tools to assess school culture and foster positivity, collegiality, and professional growth among your teachers
- Discussing student-centered approaches, systems, policies, and pedagogy
- Increasing your ability to communicate powerfully and effectively with all constituents
- Creating strategies to impact successful change
- Networking and sharing strategies with other talented academic leaders
- Maintaining balance and harmony in your career
- Developing an action plan of the key steps you can take to transform your school
Who Should Attend:
Experienced academic administrators such as School Heads, Division Heads, Academic Deans, Deans of Faculty, and other administrators who are closely involved with faculty should attend.