This workshop earns 30 credits towards your IACP credit requirements
Building a steady, dependable culture of philanthropy at any private-independent school requires a strong, strategic foundation—your annual fund. That program is the beating heart at the center of other giving initiatives, driving relationships, enthusiasm, and dollars that enable your school to go above and beyond in delivering its mission to students.
Learn how to personalize and segment prospects, use your data to identify leadership division donors, and effectively communicate your school’s story and annual fund campaign to your community.
- Learning how your Board strategically serves your annual fund
- Recruiting volunteer leadership to serve on your Annual Fund Cabinet
- Finding your school’s story and reasons for support that inspire your constituents to give
- Learning to personalize and segment donors and prospects
- Using your own data to identify your leadership division of donors
- Marketing and communicating your school’s story and annual fund campaign
- Developing a strategic annual fund calendar
- Developing your own action plan and prioritizing next steps
- Enhancing peer-to-peer and group problem-solving, conversations, and networking
- Meeting one-on-one with the workshop instructor
Who Should Attend:
New or experienced Development Directors and development staff, as well as annual fund managers should attend.