Time: 12:00pm ET
Webinar Length: 60 minutes
Fifty-eight percent of cyberattacks occur at small and midsized organizations, and the average loss is $160,000. The kicker? The biggest threats probably come from areas you’re not aware of. Every school faces risk—regardless of size and grade levels. Don’t become another statistic.
Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn about the three emerging areas of risk that every school should know. Every attendee will also receive the opportunity to take a FREE cyberrisk assessment with recommendations for your school.
Cyberattacks can happen at any time to any school—including email phishing, ransomware, denial of service attacks, data breaches, social engineering, wire fraud, and technology failures. If your school is not prepared to handle attacks, you risk exposing personal data that could cost your school money and time.
- Do you feel confident that your school is protected from cyberattacks, especially in a remote or hybrid learning environment?
- Are you constantly trying, yet fail to understand what a cyberattack could do and what damage it could cause to students and employees?
- Do you feel overwhelmed when you think about what would happen if your school experiences a cyberattack or data breach?
- Do you feel it’s too expensive to purchase cybersecurity protection?
You will learn:
- current trends in cyberincidents and security;
- how cyberattacks can harm your school, students, and faculty;
- how you can uncover exploitable vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that expose your school to cyberthreats;
- ways to discover exposed usernames, passwords, and personal identification information; and
- low-cost, preventive measures you can take.
After this webinar, you’ll be:
- ready to take advantage of your FREE assessment to identify where your school is most vulnerable;
- able to see what a hacker sees—and take steps to protect your school; and
- prepared to take proactive steps to save time, money, and headaches.
This webinar is for:
All school leaders.
If several of us at the school want to attend the webinar, do we each have to register and pay?
If two or more people at your school want to attend the webinar in the same location (for example, in a conference room with one monitor), then you only need to register and pay for one person who will receive the email and link. If you have people in remote locations, each person will need to register and pay separately. Essentially, a registration and payment gives you one link to the webinar.
Will I receive a reminder about the webinar I’ve just purchased?
Yes. A message will be sent to the email address you registered one or two days before the run date. You will receive a link to the webinar as well as PDF slides of the presentation you will be attending.
What happens if I miss my webinar? Will the fee be refunded?
If you’ve missed your scheduled webinar, don’t panic—you will automatically receive a link to the recorded webinar, barring any technical difficulties that prevent us from recording the session.
Will I receive a recorded version of the webinar after it concludes?
Yes, a recording of your webinar will be sent 24–48 hours after the recording concludes.
What if I have questions about the presentation? Whom do I contact?
You will be able to type questions, thoughts, and concerns in the communication box throughout the webinar. Each webinar allows 15 minutes for answering questions.
Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
We will correspond with you through email as soon as your workshop is confirmed, no later than two weeks prior to its start date. Occasionally, we may be forced to cancel an unconfirmed, scheduled workshop due to insufficient registration. So we ask that you do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive notice that your workshop is confirmed. (ISM will not be responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by your airline or travel agent.)
Tuition Payment and Cancellation Policy for In-Person, Group-based Programs
Tuition must be paid in full 10 business days prior to the start date of the in-person, group-based program. An attendee with a balance due on the start date will be denied entrance to the program until the balance is paid in full.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com, faxing to 302-656-0647, or mailing to: Professional Development Coordinator, ISM, 2207 Concord Pike, #417 Wilmington, DE 19803.
- Cancellations received more than 15 business days prior to the start date of the program will be fully refunded. Gold Dollars will also be fully refunded.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 15 business days before the start of the program. For registrations paid for with membership Gold Dollars, the member school will receive a 50% refund of Gold Dollars.
- Non-payment of tuition or no-show to the event does not constitute a cancellation. Full tuition will be due and payable.
The Substitution Option and Wallet Option
Should an attendee need to cancel less than 15 days prior to the start date of the workshop, the school has two options to avoid penalty. Schools may also exercise these options at anytime for cancellations.
- The school may substitute another employee.
- The school may bank the funds for a future ISM registration. These funds must be applied to a professional development event within one year from the start date of the original workshop. After one year, the funds will be forfeited. To use banked funds, please call the Professional Development Coordinator at 302-656-4944 x152.
*We DO NOT accept enrollments from consultants.
ISM believes in providing quality and excellence in all of our events and in ensuring the satisfaction of everyone who attends. Nearly 100% of our participants say they would recommend our events to their colleagues. If you are not satisfied with your event for any reason, ISM will credit the fee you paid toward another similarly priced workshop or will refund it.
See our Confirm/Cancel policy here. If you have any questions, click below to send us an email.
Upcoming Workshops and Events
6/28/2021 — 6/30/2021
Master the NCAA Recruiting Process
6/22/2021 — 6/24/2021
Strategic Financial Planning: A Comprehensive Approach