A million things can go wrong while traveling outside the U.S. Imagine a student damaging the facilities where your class is staying and it isn’t covered under your general liability coverage. A faculty member traveling internationally on business takes a nasty fall, fracturing his hip and requiring hospitalization. A student gets abducted on a class trip and is held for ransom. If you’re thinking these situations hardly ever happen, think again—they happen more often than you know.
If your school travels internationally, then you need foreign property and casualty coverage. You’re putting your students, staff, and school at risk if you’re not covered while visiting another country.
ISM’s Foreign Property and Casualty is designed to fill coverage gaps associated with overseas exposures and is underwritten by the insurance companies of ACE USA.
Eligible Clients Include:
U.S.-based businesses and nonprofit organizations that:
- Have employees who travel outside of the U.S.
- Have sales offices or other operations located outside the U.S.
- Sponsor cultural and sightseeing school trips abroad for faculty, students, and chaperones
- Sponsor study abroad programs
- Place students or faculty in graduate programs abroad
- Have faculty or other employees who attend conferences, conventions, or seminars overseas
Foreign P&C Program Highlights Include:
- A single, easy-to-read foreign property and casualty package policy
- Package can be tailored to include some or all available coverages
- Minimum premiums as low as $2,500
- U.S. master policy
- Ability to issue foreign local policies where required through the ACE global network
- Option to structure programs for larger exposures
ISM’s Foreign Property and Casualty program is designed to fill coverage gaps associated with overseas exposures and is underwritten by the insurance companies of ACE USA, having A+ ratings and the capability of doing business in more than 150 countries.
To learn more about how our Insurance Benefits can serve your organization, e-mail Andy Bobich, Specialty Liability Programs Manager, or call 302-656-4944 (ext. 361).